- Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- Have an existence, be extant
- Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- Have life, be alive
- Be identical to; be someone or something
- Form or compose
- Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- Be identical or equivalent to
- Represent, as of a character on stage
- Be priced at
- To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- Happen, occur, take place
- I may be an hour
- She is our resident philosopher
- Is there a God?
- This is not a good answer
- My grandfather lived until the end of war
- This is my house
- These few men comprise his entire army
- What is behind this behavior?
- One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!
- Derek Jacobi was Hamlet
- These shoes cost $100
- Let her be
- There was a lot of noise in the kitchen
- William Shakespeare - To be, or not to be (from Hamlet 3/1)
To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles (...)
- the above sentences have conjunctions but if the exact word highlighted and showed exactly what is conjunction then it will be easy to identify.